Cyklop SF/SP 111 M┃Automatic Strapping Machines
Automatic Top Sealing Vertical Strapping Machine
The SF/SP 112 M is from Cyklop’s new Smart line. It can be equipped with either of Cyklop’s CFH-1 or CFL-2 strapping heads which use industry leading strapping technology, including multi-stage tensioning (max 1250 lbs) and is electronically controlled with 5.7” touch panel display. The SF model contains a permanently closed strap chute, while the SP model includes a pallet lance for through pallet strapping. It is designed to seamlessly integrate into any existing production lines and can be optimized further with movable or floating strapping heads.
- Compact, minimal space required.
- Easy access to all the mechanical components to facilitate service and maintenance.
- High strap tension, up to 1250 lbs.
- Modular adaptation to type and size of package.
- CFH-1 or CFL-2 strapping head is maintenance-friendly.
- Easy to integrate into existing conveyor lines. Adjustable height.
- Fully electric, 3-ph. + N.
- All machine functions are controlled electronically, with clear text display for operator guidance.
- The bottom section of the strapping arch can be a standard under track style (XF) or a pallet lance for through pallet strapping (XP).
|Machine Weight||Determined by customer requirements|
|Machine Dimensions||Determined by customer requirements|
|Max. load size||98” W x 118” H (depending on arch packages)|
|Min. load size||32” W x 16” H|
|Max. load weight||limited to conveyor capacity|
|Power Requirements||400 V 3F N T -50 HZ 24 V DC 2.5 kW|
|Tension||1,250 lbs. (CFH -1) 500 lbs. (CFL-2)|
|Strap Size||9mm-19mm (3/8” – 3/4")|
|Strap Thickness||0.4mm-1.2mm (0.015” – 0.044”)|
|Strap Core Size||16”|
|Sealing Method||Friction -weld|
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.